Friday, January 24, 2014

Revlon PhotoReady Concealer Review

Hey Everyone!

Up until now I have only ever used one concealer, Maybelline's CoverStick and it has always served me well.  It does it's job.  I was running dangerously low on it and went shopping to grab a new one.  In every shop I went into, they were out of stock, and I couldn't not use concealer in my makeup routine so I was forced to try something new.  As I was shopping, I couldn't find a concealer that was even remotely close to my freakishly pale skin until I came across Revlon's PhotoReady concealer.  I'll be honest, I bought this concealer on a whim as a last resort but I'm so glad I did it.



This concealer is so lightweight and still provides great coverage.  That is a match I must admit I never thought was possible in a concealer.  Usually the ones that provide great coverage are super thick and heavy on the skin (like Maybelline's CoverStick).  Once blended, this concealer provides an amazing natural finish with a slight "glow" to it.  If you have particularly oily skin this might not be a great match for you but combined with a oil-busting powder I think you would be perfectly fine.



The concealer reflects light and looks simply beautiful on the skin.  It is such a versatile product suitable for under eye corrections as well fighting breakouts and redness.

Over all I'm really happy with this product and I think this has become a new favourite of mine (sorry Maybelline).  Let me know in the comments if you have ever tried this concealer, or what your all time favourite concealer is!

Speak soon,
Katie
Xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment