Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Bad Blogger Katie

Hey everyone!

So you may or may not have noticed but recently I've been a bad blogger.  I've not been blogging as much as I would like but there is literally so much happening for me right now, especially with the run up to Christmas.  

I completely get that some people manage to balance their lives and blogging perfectly well but recently I've been finding it hard.  

I've been swamped by assessments and essays at college, been rushed off my feet and work and even my personal life has become somewhat draining.  Any free time I have had, I've been trying to unwind a little. 

I just wanted to let you all know that I promise I haven't forgotton about blogging, or given up on it. 

Blogging is something I love doing but right now I just don't have as much time as I would like to write posts.  After the new year, things should begin to settle again and I should be back on track.  If not, you can call me a bad blogger.

Speak to you all shortly (hopefully)
Katie 
Xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment