Friday, December 6, 2013

I'm a Beauty Blogger, Get Me Out of Here!!; Week Two

Hey everyone!


I was tagged again from my lovely friend Estelle to take part in week two of "I'm a Beauty Blogger, Get Me Out of Here". This tag has been created by the lovely girls at Next Route Style, so pop over and give them a visit because they truly have a great blog.  If you missed the first week you can catch it here.  Without any further ado, let's get into this weeks questions.


Questions
1) Firstly congratulations! You won last week’s bush tucker trial and your reward is a makeover from a professional make-up artist. What look would you choose and why?

A) Ooh that's a tough one.  I would probably request a pretty natural look if I'm honest.  Like a 'my face but better' type thing.  I would probably ask especially for some long lasting lip stain to give my lips a flush of colour, and to settle my lip product addiction. 

2) It’s time to wash – ok so it’s not in a luxury shower or a bath but you do get a choice of one soap/shower gel to use. What would you choose and why?

A) Lush's Twilight shower gel.  I know it's been discontinued but I'm hanging onto my 100ml bottle with hope.  It's such a calming lavender scent and would definitely calm any jungle jitters I had!  I love using this after a stressful day and I can only beg and hope Lush brings it back. 

3) Today is the arrival of a new camp mate, yay! You get to decide, it can be anyone this time. Who will you choose and why?

A) Taylor Lautner.  Hands down.  If I'm going to be stuck in the jungle for three weeks, I need a bit of eye candy to keep me strong.  Plus, he seems really funny and down to earth, I think he would be a pretty chill guy to hang out with. 

4) It can get a little boring in the jungle and you’re feeling sluggish. What one fitness exercise would you do?

A) I'm not actually sure whether you're allowed to or not, but I would love to go for a run through the jungle, as long as I could find my way back.  I think it would be fun to get away from camp for a bit and just explore.

5) How would you create your own jungle fashion style?

A) Thats hard considering there is a set outfit.  I would probably try and go all Vanessa Hudgens in Journey 2.  Whether it would work, who knows.

6) What is your favourite Australian product and why?

A) I know this is probably going to be most people's answers, but my Aussie Shampoo and Conditioner.  It's absolutely divine and it smells unbelievable. 

7) Good news, the camp has won the treasure chest hunt! In need of something sweet, each camp mate wins their own cupcake. What would yours be?

A) Chocolate.  I need my chocolate fix. 

8) Challenge – bush tucker trial number 2, ‘the jungle hair & beauty salon’. You’re sitting under a vintage hair dryer and instead of hot air being blasted out you are greeted by 10,000 creepy crawlies. Which creepy crawlies would you detest the most and which ones wouldn’t you mind?

A) Oh dear.  I think I would pull a Helen Flannagin on this one.  I would hate spiders or anything that could bite.  I wouldn't mind cockroaches as much but like Rochelle and Natasha said, I'd much rather a normal blow dry please!


I hope you all enjoyed this weeks tag! I tag all of you to give this a go for yourself!

Katie
Xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment