Thursday, December 12, 2013

Degustabox Review

Hey everyone! 

When I got an email a month or so ago from Degustabox asking if I would like to sample their box, I took a chance.  Yes food isn't my primary subject on this blog but like most people, I love good food. 




The box is much bigger than I thought and is filled with so much stuff!!

 
Included in the box is a card with all the products in the box as well as a few recipes on the back created for the products included. 


The first thing I noticed in my box was Drink Me Chai Spiced Latte.  I'm an avid tea drinker but this Chai Latte is really lovely for a change.  Perfect for winter, it's warm and soothing. 


Next thing I noticed was these two boxes of Belvita breakfast bars.  I'm a big cereal bar person and Belvita is one of my favourites so I was really happy to see this in the box.  The cocoa one is delicious. 


Next I came across these four sachets of Bisto Chef Special Gravys.  I love gravy and a roast dinner is not the same without it. I'm most excited to try the lamb gravy with mint! 


Also included in the box is Oxo Shake and Flavour in Garlic and Herb.  There's a lovely recipe for Garlic and Herb potato  wedges on the back featuring this product and boy do they look good. Definitely trying it out!!


Next was these 3 Bavaria drinks which wasn't really my kind of thing so I gave these to my dad.  I'm quite fussy when it comes to drinks but my dad liked them!


Also there was 2 Levi Roots products - one smokey jerky and the other a jerk chicken paste - I'm not a big fan of spicey foods but the rest of my family are so they are all really excited to try these out. 


Back to my favourites, these Yu Granola Clusters are soo yummy. There was 2 different flavours with 5 bags in each. The strawberry one is my favourite of the two. 


Next, these Bisto Stock Melts are actually the ones my mum uses, so she was more than happy when I gave them to her.  She uses them to make the most delicious homemade soup. 

 
And finally Degustabox included an additional surprise seeing is there first box launch in the UK - Green & Blacks organic spiced chilli chocolate.  Like I said already spicey foods aren't my favourite but I feel like I need to try this unique bar! 

Overall Degustabox is a lovely fresh change to the typical "boxes" out there. I thought it was nice to try one that wasn't primarily beauty based.  

Believe it or not this box retails at £9.99 which I think is incredible value for money! I mean I got 17 products!! 

And the lovely people at Degustabox have provided me with a discount code you can all use to get an additional £3 off your box!! 

If you want to get this box head over to the Degustabox website and remember to enter in my discount code - subtlecoral999. 

I hope you all enjoyed today's post and I shall speak to you all shortly. 

Katie
Xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment