Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Say Hello To My Little Friend

Hey everyone!

No I have not accumulated a pet of some sort, nor have I recently made friends with one of the 7 dwarfs.  This is simply an introduction to my new baby, my MacBook Air. 
 

Many of you probably already know that for months I have been stuck blogging on my iphone and while convenient, it's not ideal as a long term solution.  My old laptop broke and left me completely abandoned without any source of the interwebs other than my phone (and occasionally my sisters laptop). 

But now, all has changed.  I will be able to blog more, organise my layout, add captions, change my font, all the simple little things you take pleasure of when blogging with a laptop.  I couldn't be happier with my MacBook (well once I get the hang of scrolling) and I'm excited to start improving and editing my blog to look pretty again. 



Thank you all for bearing with me when mobile blogging was my only solution.  

Katie
Xox





0 comments:

Post a Comment