Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Daily Skin Care Routine!

Hey guys! 

Today I'm just going to be taking you through (you guessed it from the title) my daily skin care routine!!
Now I am a teenager so I do have pretty spot-prone skin which can be pretty challenging but I've sussed out that this routine really helps me. So let's get to it!


  1. First of all, I splash my face with some lukewarm water just to stimulate the skin and to prepare it for the products I'm about to apply.
  2. Next I like to apply some of the Dermalogica daily microfoliant by pouring a teeny amount into the palm of my hand, then adding a few drops of water to it until its at the right consistency, then apply it gently to my face swirling it in a circular motion to deeply exfoliate my skin and rid it of all the old skins cells and any other dirt. I then wash this off by using clean warm water and splashing it off my face. 
  3. After this I use the Dermalogica clean start wash off to cleanse and clean my face. I apply this in the same kind of way by dispensing a small amount into the palm of my hand, adding a few drops of water, and swirling it across my face. I then also rinse this off in the same way, by splashing my face with lukewarm water.  
  4. The next product I use is the Dermalogica clean start overall toner.  And I apply this by lightly spraying it all over my face, being careful not to get any into my eyes.
  5. And finally, I like to finish with the Simple light moisturiser by applying this to the tips of my fingers and blending it in all across my face and neck.
So there we are, my simple yet effective, kick acne butt, skin care routine! I would just like to highlight that Dermalogicas products may be slightly on the pricer side but they really are worth it.  I've tried so many different drugstore brands and none compare. I'll list all the products below for you guys with links to the Dermalogica and Simple websites.  Thanks so much and I'll speak to you all very soon!
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

Dermalogica Clean Start Wash Off

Dermalogica Clean Start All Over Clear Toner

Simple Light Moisturiser 

Dermalogica website -  http://www.dermalogica.co.uk
Simple website - http://www.simple.co.uk/

0 comments:

Post a Comment