Monday, May 13, 2013

They're Real Mascara Review

Hey guys!

I don't know if you already know (a lot of you probably do) but with this months Elle magazine, you receive a free mini they're real mascara by benefit.  If you haven't heard of this mascara, do you live under a rock??

They're real is one of the most hyped about mascara on the youtube/bblogger scene.  I've heard so many good reviews about this mascara, I was super excited to try it! So I ran out to grab the Elle magazine in desperation to give they're real a go!

The first time I tried it, I coated it over the mascara I was already wearing.  That was my reason for not liking it.  It didn't seem to make any real difference to my lashes at all.

So the next day, I applied it straight after curling my lashes, and uh oh, still didn't like it.  The mascara did not show any different results to the mascara I'm currently using (maybelline define-a-lash) and I was super disappointed.  I don't know if its just my lashes, but it really didn't lengthen or volumise my eyelashes at all.  I feel like I might be doing something wrong with this because I've heard so many good things,  but what can I be doing wrong, its just mascara??

As well as this, the mascara made my eyelashes really solid and difficult to even move, and they were so heavy feeling!  I hated the feel of my eyelashes when they were coated with it!

Also, removing this mascara was really difficult for me.  I basically had to scrub to get it all off.  This made some of my eyelashes fall off, which I HATED.  I don't have the best lashes, so losing some was not helping.


So overall this mascara didn't work for me at all and I was super disappointed.  Let me know how you guys found it if you've tried it before! Ill post some pictures with they're real on my lashes, and for comparison, the Maybelline define-a-lash mascara. I do apologise for the picture quality/size, I had to steal them from my instagram (subtlecoral)
With They're Real Mascara

With Maybelline Define-a-lash.


0 comments:

Post a Comment