Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Favourite SS13 Nail Polishes

Hey everyone!

Today's post is all about the nails! As the weather starts to heat up, so does the colour on my nails! I thought I would just share with you my favourite spring/summer colours for this year! So lets get started.


  • The first colour I'm going to talk about is one of my favourite Essie colours! It's Bikini So Teeny.  If the name of this colour doesn't already make you feel summery, then you just have to take a look at the gorgeous colour! It's a pastel blue that reminds me of the light blue seas in summertime. 


Essie - Bikini So Teeny

  • The next shade is another Essie colour, however this is a colour from their Resort collection.  Come here! is such a hot coral which skews slightly more on the red side.  I absolutely love coral colours on my nails and I think this shade would suit any skintone.  Defiantly a bright colour for bright days.   
Essie - Come Here!

  • I've also really been loving Butter London's Sweet Shop Collection, especially Jasper.  Jasper is a stunning pastel yellow.  The only thing I found about this colour was that it was quite streaky on the first coat, but after a few coats the colour really shows.  This is a summer hit for sure.


Butter London Nail Lacquer in Jasper
Butter London - Jasper

  • The next colour I literally just picked up so I don't have a swatch picture.  Its part of the Models Own fruit pastel collection and I got the shade Grape Juice which is a lovely lilac colour.  These nail polishes are really unique as the are scented.  However I'm yet to try it to see if the scent will remain on your nails.  


Models Own - Grape Juice.

So all in all, I really adore all of these colours and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anybody.  There is not a single doubt in my mind that I will be wearing these colours all summer because they're all stunning.  I love them all so so much and I will speak to you all very soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment