Thursday, May 16, 2013

Throwback Thursday



Hi guys!

Today I thought it could be quite funny to do a throwback on all the old beauty products I first used when I started wearing makeup! I probably won't be able to include everything I first used because I'm racking my brain trying to remember everything I used as it is! So without further ado, lets get started!

Okay, foundation was one of the first beauty products I started using.  I can remember it being really orange and not at all right for my skintone but at the time, I didn't really know any better.  The foundation I used was from Avon and it was the calming effects illuminating foundation.  It was an okay foundation but the colours were far too dark for my pale skin! Wouldn't recommend if you're pale like me!

Avon Calming Effects Foundation

The next thing I remember using was pencil eyeliner. God knows why I used to go out with foundation and eyeliner on my waterline.  Wow I just rocked it.  However the eyeliner I used is still one of my favourites today! I used the Rimmel kohl eyeliner in black.  Its really good value for money however it can feel quite tough on the waterline. 

Rimmel Kohl Eyeliner

One of the first mascaras I used was the Avon supershock mascara (black).  This is a really nice mascara and I seem to pick it up again every few months.  It does make my eyelashes very voluminous and big.  I really do like this mascara however I could also live without it, its not one of my must haves but it wasn't bad for my first buy.




Avon Supershock Mascara

I'm already aware that I have a lot of Avon products in this post but I think that's mainly because I probably purchased all of these at one time.  But I absolutely remember this lipstick being my first.  Its the Avon lipstick in carnation. This is still one of my staple lipsticks, its such a gorgeous colour.  I don't think I could of picked a better shade for my first lipstick, its perfect for me and I would 100% recommend it.



Avon Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick - Carnation




And that my friends is my very first makeup products! I was going to include lipgloss but honestly my very first lipgloss I probably had would be when  I was around 7 and it was probably Disney princess or something.  I thought this post was quite unique and a pretty cute Thursday idea!

Speak soon! 







0 comments:

Post a Comment