Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Upcoming Beauty Innovations 2013

Hey everyone! 

So recently I've been on the scope for new beauty products and looking out for all the latest beauty trends and I actually came across a few products and concepts that I thought I would share with you.  I think its always important to keep up with the latest concepts as they're going to lead the way for future beauty products and I feel it gives us all an idea what to expect.  So lets get stuck in to the future of beauty!

Okay so, the first trend I've been spotting is 3-D make up which uses chroma 3D technology.  3-D makeup has been created to add intense shine and reflective qualities.  It will also provide an intense and dramatic look for the eyes, lips and cheeks.  Soap and Glory have already released a follow-up product from their much loved 'Sexy Mother Pucker' and adapting it to 'Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick 3D'.  Most 3-D make up is expected to hit the scene in fall 2013. 


Soap and Glory - Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick 3D


The beauty world has been buzzing with excitement for the next product, Micellar Water.  Micellar waters have actually been around for a few years but have never been available in UK stores.  Micellar water is a cult favourite with make up artists and beauty experts.  What is micellar water I hear you ask?  Well, it's a water based cleanser with extremely small drops of oil within the formula.  These help break down dirt and remove make up.  Micellar Water is free from alcohol and soap, so it's perfect for sensitive skin.


L'oreal 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution.



My next spot has been slightly more publicised than the rest, but I still don't feel there has been enough of an excitement about this.  HAIR CHALK.  I don't know if I am the only one who is super excited by these types of products but hey ho.  I think they're so fun and perfect for parties, nights out, fancy dress or even everyday to brighten up a boring ponytail!  I'm eager to try these out as soon as possible! 


Hair Artist - Hair Chalk 


Okay, so we've all heard of Moroccan Oil for your hair, but what about Moroccan Oil for your skin?  This oil has been a life savers to my hair and now you can provide your skin with the same pampering as your hair.  The oil is said to provide instant nourishment and moisture as well as providing a nice 'glow' to your body.




Moroccanoil Dry Body Oil
Moroccan Oil - Dry Body Oil


So that is just a couple of upcoming beauty finds that I stumbled across.  If you have come across any beauty innovations for 2013 please let me know, I'm eager to hear about them! Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment