Saturday, June 1, 2013

Popband Obsessed

Hey Everyone!

I decided to share my recent obsession with you...

I don't know if you guys have ever heard of them but I recently purchased some popbands.  Popbands are a soft hair ties that are 10x better for your hair than regular hair bobbles.  There soft and gentle on the hair and don't leave the dreaded 'kink' in your hair afterwards.

Another thing I love about them is that they are so so cute so they look great on your wrist as well! I always like to have a spare bobble on my wrist in case of emergencies and lets admit it, they're not the prettiest things.  I have been in countless pictures with scabby old hair bobbles on my wrist but popbands completely eliminate this problem.  Some of the popbands even have cute little charms on them which look fabulous in your hair or on your wrist.

With so many spectacular colours and patterns, there is a popband for everyone! I must admit I'm pretty determined to have them all...

I definitely recommend checking out their website and their latest summer collection popbands at http://thepopband.com/

Just a few of the many popbands available

Speak Soon!
Katie


0 comments:

Post a Comment