Monday, June 3, 2013

Beauty Blogger Tag - Get To Know Me

Hey Everyone!

I thought I'd do a bit of a different styled post today and do a tag! So I decided since I'm new to blogging a get-to-know-me type thingy would be a good idea! I came across this tag by adventuresinpolishland and thought I would give it a bash!


1.  Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Neither really! My hairs extremely awkward and flicky and wavy and just a little bit wild.

2.  What is your natural hair colour?
Strawberry-Blonde (AKA posh ginger)

3.  Do you dye it yourself or do you go to a salon?
I don't currently dye my hair but I did when I was about 13-14 and I just did it myself.

4.  How often do you wash your hair?
I was my hair every second day.  I used to wash it everyday but it was just so bad for my hair I had to stop!

5.  Do you wear the same hair style everyday or do you change it?
I try and change it about! Usually the day I wash my hair I straighten it or curl it and the second day I use dry shampoo and have a ponytail, messy bun or some other form of updo.

6.  Do you do your own mani/pedi or do you go to a salon?
I usually just do my own unless I decide to treat myself! I've only been to a salon for my nails about 2 times in my entire life! Why bother going when you can just DIY it?

7. How often do you change your nail polish?
I usually change it whenever it starts to chip so usually 4-5 days ish? Depending on the polish..

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, or just in the summer?
I polish my toes all year round.

9. How long does it take you to put on your make up?
Well it varies but my everyday make up takes about 15 minutes, but my "going out" make up or special occasion can take 30 minutes or so.

10. What do you do first, face or eyes?
Face.

11. Do you "collect" make up or only buy when you need?
Well to onlookers, I'm a collector, but in my opinion, I need it all...Especially when I blog to you guys about it!

12.  How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Very rarely, usually only at special events or parties.

13. Do you wear a full face of make up everyday?
All in all, pretty much.

14. Do you wear make up when your staying at home?
No I don't usually tend to bother if I'm spending the whole day in the house.

15. Will you leave the house without make up?
It depends on where I'm going but if I'm just heading to the local supermarket or whatever, sure.

16. How many high end products do you have?
Let me just count...around 32 give or take.

17. How often do you clean your make up brushes?
Not as often as I probably should.

18. Do you decide your OOTD every night or when you are getting dressed?
It changes depending on my mood/plans ect.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Not very often to be honest, I have a black bag and a brown one and they're my most used and tend to go with every outfit.  So I tend to swap between these.  Of course I have other bags but these are the ones I swap the most.

20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
Literally changes every single day but now I've left school roughly 9am and 12pm

21. How often and when do you work out?
Never haha! That sounds awful but I don't work out as such, I walk a lot though!

22. Left handed or Right handed?
Righty.

23. How tall are you?
5"7

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
Well I took French as a standard grade and got a 3..but we only really talked about recycling and our pen pal Jen-Pierre in France so its not very useful.  I can also say a sentence about teddy bears in Spanish.

25. How many pets do you have?
One little doggy, Jaffa, who is a scruffy jack russel terrier and probably the cutest dog alive (not being biased or anything).

26. How often are you on Blogger?
Pretty much everyday!

27. Do you read the comments posted on your blog?
Every one! And I reply to them all too!

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes I do! I have a little list on my Iphone that keeps reminding me what to pick up!

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
Well I had just been shopping and picked up a few different lip colours, I picked up a MaxFactor stick in 'Subtle Coral' and laughed a bit because my hairs a 'subtle coral' I suppose.

30. What kind of camera do you use? 
A Panasonic Lumix which I rarely use to be honest because I have lost the charger and yet to repurchase one.  So I often use my iphone 5.

31.  How often do you clean your house?
Thoroughly? About once a week.

32. What is your favourite colour?
Like a tealy, turquoise, duck egg blue.

33. What is your favourite beauty/fashion magazine?
Oh I have so many! Elle, Seventeen, Cosmopolitan, Look, Company.  Those types of things.

34. Do you swear?
Very rarely, although I do if I'm angry..

35. What are you doing for the rest of your day?
Well its 23.15 so getting ready for sleeping and probably eating and right now I'm bursting for a wee. (TMI!)



0 comments:

Post a Comment