Friday, June 21, 2013

Natural Beach Waves (No Heat)

Hey Everyone!

So today's post is something I've never done before...a hair tutorial!! Seen as it is summer now, I don't like to spend as much time on my hair, make up ect, I like to get outside and soak up some rays!  This hair style is basically beachy messy waves and is so easy to do it is unbelievable.  Let's go ahead and get into my favourite summer hairstyle!

So first things first, jump in the shower.  This hairstyle works best if you start from towel dried hair.  As soon as you come out the shower pat your hair dry with a towel and don't even brush through it.  So you should have something as lovely as this;



You want to combing through your hair with your fingers, if you use a brush you will take out the natural waves.


Next is the secret ingredient, Sea Salt Spray.  I'm using Awaphui by Paul Mitchell which you can find more about here.  I love this Sea Salt Spray, it gives such a nice texture to the hair and helps create those fabulous beach waves for this look. It also holds the waves really nicely all day.  I also really love the smell of this product, its so refreshing and perfect for summer days. 


So I'm just spritzing this through my hair evenly.


And scrunching my hair to help those beachy waves develop.



The final step is just waiting for your hair to dry, it is that simple.  


For an extra beachy, Hawaiiany look I like to add a flower into my hair for the ultimate summer look.  I got this flower from New Look for £3.99.




So that's it for this ultra easy, super simple hair style.  I dare you to give it a go. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment