Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Top 5 Summer Fragrances

Hey Everyone!

Since summer has finally arrived (in Scotland anyway)  I decided to share my top 5 summer fragrances with you all! I tend to stick to more 'girly' scents purely because that's what I like, I like the sweet, floral and fun fragrances.  I've included some rough prices but as we all know, prices of perfume chop and change at every shop you go into so you really need to look around for the best deal.  So let's get into my top 5 summer scents!


  • So the first fragrance I love for summer would be 2 from the Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection.  I seriously love this scent! Number 2 is described as the 'Sensual' fragrance of the group.  It's a fruity floral with key notes of cranberry and tonka mousse.  I would say this perfume is definitely flirty and playful and likely to catch the attention of your potential summer love.
Ralph Lauren 2 -  around £36.99 for 50ml
  • The next fragrance I would pick for summer would be Taylor Swift Wonderstruck. This is such a beautiful scent and already much loved by the beauty world.  The key notes for this scent are Hawaiian White Hibiscus, Honeysuckle,  Mimosa Flowers and Vanilla.  This scent definitely feels magical and it completely different to anything else in my perfume collection. 
Taylor Swift Wonderstruck - around £28.50 for 50ml

  • The next fragrance is seriously summer.  Like summer in a bottle.  I adore it.  Its the Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties in Lil Angel.  This fragrance is quite citrus with hints of vanilla topped with sugar.  The citrus side (Mandarin and Lemon) really makes this fragrance perfect for summer days.
Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cutie, Lil Angel - around £10 for 10ml
  • Another fragrance I love, no matter what the season, is Hollister Crescent Bay.  I LOVE this scent.  Like seriously guys.  Its my staple.  I get so many complements when I wear it and I genuinely can not recommend it more.  The main notes in this is Watermelon and Californian Poppy and Aloe Vera.  Pair the perfume up with the body mist and you will be smelling fabulous all day long!
Hollister Crescent Bay - £22 for perfume, £12 for body mist


  •  The final perfume I love in the summer time, Sarah Jessica Parker NYC.  This scent is also fruity and floral with the main notes being Red Rose, Strawberries and Mimosa.  I've used this perfume for a couple of years now and I love it (and so does my mum, she is always stealing it!!). I also adore this bottle, it is so so cute!
SJP, NYC - around £23 for 30ml

So that is my favourite fragrances for summertime, I recommend going into shops and giving these a little sniff because they all smell great! I hope you all enjoyed this post and I will speak soon!







0 comments:

Post a Comment