Thursday, November 7, 2013

Nails of the Day

Hey everyone!

I thought I would give you a look of my nails today as I actually really like them!  I was experimenting with glitter gradient - something that just never seems to work for me - until today. 


For these nails I used an old Essie favourite of mine, Angel Food.  You could probably find this colour on ebay ect but it has been discontinued from Essie counters.  A close alternative to this colour would be Fiji by Essie. 

Essie Angel Food

I then built up glitter using Revlons Stunning starting from the bottom to the top, making them more opaque as I reached the top. 

Revlon Stunning
That's all for today's post! I hope you enjoyed my NOTD and feel free to send me snaps of your NOTD on twitter (@subtlecoral).  I'm also considering doing a tutorial post for these nails, let me know what you think!

Katie
Xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment