Sunday, November 17, 2013

TAG: I'm a Beauty Blogger, Get Me Out of Here!!

Hi Everyone!

Firstly, so sorry I haven't posted in a few days.  I was actually working on a room tour but I had a few technical difficulties and lost everything.  I will get around to doing that very soon though so don't worry.  For the time being, I decided to participate in this new 'I'm A Beauty Blogger, Get Me Out of Here' tag which I was kindly tagged by Estelle from this lovely blog right here.  So without any further delay, let's get into the questions...




Questions

1) You can only take ONE product into the jungle (aka your luxury item). What would you choose and why?

A) Probably concealer.  My skin always likes to act up when I'm stressed out and I would probably be very stressed in a jungle.  Also it's pretty versatile and could be used to hide any dark circles that may appear after sleepless nights.

2) What would be your main pre-jungle worry?

A) BUGS.  Need I say more? 

3) You only have five minutes to get ready before going into the jungle, what would be your quick beauty routine?

A) CC Cream, Concealer, a little touch of blush and mascara.

4) Last year we saw Helen Flanagan wearing her hair in a top bun. What would be your signature hairstyle?

A) Probably a high ponytail.  Not awfully exciting but super easy and keeps my hair out of my way.  Plus I could always get some exotic flower to spruce up the look. 

5) For moral support, which female celebrity would you like to be in the jungle with you?

A) I personally would much prefer a guy with me in the jungle (I just would feel safer with a guy around, plus they could get rid of spiders).  But if I had to pick someone it would probably be Taylor Swift.  I love Taylor and she seems so sweet and lovely - just the kind of BFF you need in the jungle.  Plus I love her music so who needs an iPod when  T-Swift is with you??

6) Everyone’s given a role in the camp. What lifestyle skill would you bring to the jungle?

A) Oh god, who know's.  I have no clue.  I would probably be that person who tries to cheer everyone up and gives advice all the time.  I would bring my wisdom and Yoda quotes for supporting my fellow jungle-ers with tasks.  "Do or do not, there is no try". 

7) What one thing about being a beauty blogger sometimes makes you want to scream ‘Get Me Out Of Here’?

A) Not having enough time.  I have a pretty busy life as it is, so trying to squeeze in blogging can be a bit challenging sometimes, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

8) Challenge – This is a once in a life time opportunity. You’re up for a trial to face your fears or try something new, what would you choose to do and why?

A) I'm terrified of heights but I would much rather face that fear than do anything that involved bugs crawling on me, or god forbid, eating some of them!!


I really enjoyed doing this tag and I hope you all enjoyed reading it! Speak soon!
Katie
Xox


I TAG :



0 comments:

Post a Comment