Friday, November 22, 2013

REVIEW; L'orèal Paris GlamShine Stain Splash

Hey everyone! 

Again I must apologise for my lack of blogging recently. I have been crazy busy with college work having 3 assessments for this week.  My hard work is clearly paying off as I got 100% in the two I have received feedback for, let's hope for 100% all round.  College is a priority but I have not forgotten about blogging. 

Today I have a review of a product I have a love/hate relationship with.  Loreal Splash Stains.  I was convinced I hated these things when I purchased one in the shade "Romy".  It was far too sticky for my likings and didn't really add much colour or shine to my lips.  However, I seen "Milady" in Superdrug and could not not swatch it.  


The deep purple shade completely lured me in.  I had been looking for a deep purple shade for a/w and this is just perfect.  The colour is so unique to anything I've ever had in my collection. 


The colour isn't very true on a hand swatch but over a natural lip colour it builds the colour better.  Again the formula is a little stickier than I would prefer but it's not as unbearable as I remember.  This stain definitely has a good 6 hours (potentially more) staying time.  It lasted my entire work shift (including eating, drinking and talking a little more than I should) and then some. 

Truth be told, I've fallen in love with this shade.  

I hope you all enjoyed today's review and I will speak to you all shortly. 

Katie
Xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment