Sunday, November 3, 2013

Vanity Tour and Makeup Collection

Hey everyone!

I know I know.  I promised to do a vanity tour when I first got my vanity back in JULY from Ikea.  Since it's now November, I thought it's about time I done it.  I actually feel happy about doing it now because I'm happy with where everything is/how everything's worked out.  Just wanted to say blah blah blah I'm not bragging ect ect, I just think these are really fun posts to read and write.  So without further ado,


So starting off simply, I have a little candle trio.  I'm currently burning Leaves by Bath and Body Works with two little Yankee Candle Votives sitting patiently by (Cranberry Zest and Cherry Vanillia). 


Then I have a little fairy ornament with beautiful blue patterns that my grandmother bought for me because the fairy "has the same colour of hair as me", bless her. 


Then I still have my tv sitting on my vanity, I have plans to get this up on the wall but it may be a little while until I get around to that. 


Moving swiftly on to the most exciting part (I think), my lipstick and makeup brush collection.  As a massive lipstick horder I wanted to display them all lovely in some acrylic storage.  My most used sit in a little lipstick rack I found on ebay, and the rest sit in two 3 drawer storage from Homebase.  Then in the drawer underneath my makeup brushes I keep all my pocketbacs by Bath and Body Works. 


Then I have my Glitzy Glam makeup brush holder which I love!  I'm badly in need of another because this one is overflowing with brushes. 


Next to that I keep all my makeup palettes and a random little rollerball perfume by Ralph Lauren. 


Hidden behind my palletes, I keep my "reach for products" in an old, cleaned out, 3 wick candle jar. 


Then I have my mirror which I got from Tesco for around £10. 


Next to the part most of you are probably interested in, my makeup collection (minus lips which is already been shown).  My drawer superstore are also from Ikea and I cut them to make it the way I wanted them. 


Along the left hand side, I keep most of my baby lips (I have another one at my bed side and one in my handbag). 

Next along I have my face products.  My foundations, primers and concealers are all kept in this compartment. 


Then above that I have other face essentials, bronzes, eye rollers, eye creams. 


In the next compartment I have my face powders and blushes. 


Next, I have my eyeliner compartment. This varies so much from pencil to liquid to black to blue. 


Next I have a bit of a random compartment with bits and pieces that were too big for their true places.  


Then I have my single eyeshadows and colour tattoos.  I only have two types of single eyeshadows, MAC and the old Benefit Velvet shadows which I love. 


My final compartment is my mascaras.  I have way more mascara than I need but I love mascaras. 


So another quick overview of the drawer;


Then next along I have my nail varnish collection which I'll write about another time if you all want me too. 


Then in the cupboard below it has 3 different shelfs.  The three boxes I bought  were from TK Maxx.  The first has a bunch of nail accessories, the second has deodorants and perfumes, and the third a bunch of random products. 



I hope you all enjoyed this post today!  

Katie
Xox










0 comments:

Post a Comment