Friday, November 1, 2013

The Perfect Christmas Gift Set

Hey everyone!

I know I know, it's only November 1st!  But recently I bought myself a little gift set as a pick me up and I just wanted to share with you all how perfect I think it is for any woman's Christmas.  Whether your stuck for a gift for your mum, grandmother, sister or even your friends, this set is a sure win!


Philosophy was a brand I have been eager to try for a long time so when I seen this fragrance gift set at £17.50 I just had to give it a try (as the perfume alone was £36, so your getting a proper bargin!).  The gift set follows the perfume "Falling in love" in a 60ml perfume, 60ml Shampoo bath and shower gel and a 60ml body butter. 


The fragrance is so beautifully feminine.  It was really risky buying a fragrance online but this is such a sure winner.  It's soft - not overpowering - and smells to me like vanilla and berries.  It's sweet, but not sickingly.  It's cozy, but not too warm.  I genuinely can not think of one female I know who wouldn't like this.  I've already revived so many compliments from wearing this!  It's so lovely!  The body wash and butter add to the scent and is perfect for layering together. 


Philosophy Falling In Love Gift Set - £17.50 - Debenhams. 

I hope you enjoyed today's post and I shall speak to you all soon!

Katie
Xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment