Tuesday, October 29, 2013

October Favourites

Hey everyone!

I've not done a favourites post in a couple of months so I decided to do one today!  The month of October found me rediscovering some things in my makeup collection that I haven't used in some time, and falling in love with them all over again.  Let's get into what products I've been loving this month!


I bought this Tangle Teezer a few days ago and I'm in love with it already.  It detangles my hair without any tugging or pulling on my hair and I've already noticed less of my hairs falling out.  And it's bright and fun! 
Tangle Teezer (The Original) - £10.99 at Boots. 



My most worn lipstick this month has to be Pink Plaid by MAC.  It's such a gorgeous matte finish and it feels so luxurious and creamy on the lips. 
Pink Plaid - £13.50 at MAC



Next is another lip product - my EOS lipbalm in what I believe is pomegranate and raspberry?  I'm sorry I'm not exactly 100% sure on the flavour but it's the pink one?  I won this in a blog contest a few months back and it's really been so lovely this cold month.  It's super moosturising and I use it every single morning. 




My next favourite is my only boxed blush by Benefit (unfortunately) that I have had as a loyal companion for over a year now.  This is such a stunning blush and has to be my favourite blush in my makeup collection.  Each colour is so beautiful on it's own or perfect swirled together with the others.  Oh and did I mention it smells divine?
Hervana by Benefit - £23.50 at Boots

 
My next favourite is part of a box swap I recently took part in with Valarie.  This mascara is amazing! I'm completely hooked.  It feels so light on the lashes and provides great volume and length.  Addicted isn't the word. 


For my non beauty favourite I've really been loving CANDY CANES!! I know it's still a few months until Christmas but hey.  I love candy canes so much so when I seen a box of 12 for 79p in Home Bargins, I couldn't resist. 

I hope you enjoyed this months favourites post and I will speak to you all soon! Let me know in the comments which products you've been loving this month! 

Katie 
Xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment