Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Discovery Club by The Fragrance Shop

Hey everyone!

Today I'm going to be talking about a new beauty box on the scene. Not another beauty box I hear you all yell at your interweb page. I know I know, there is so many out there now it's pretty difficult to find one that "stands out from the crowd".  The fragrance shop have not long released their fourth edition Discovery Club box. 


This dinky little box is firstly very cute.  Second of all it's is filled with the latest perfume samples and vouchers worth £60! As a big lover of fragrance I was super excited when asked if I would like to give this box a trial run. 



The little booklet include supplies a lot of detail of each perfume included and a £10 voucher for each perfume.  What's great about the vouchers is that they are redeemable online (I don't have The Fragrance Shop anywhere near me so I was worried they were only "in store coupons".  Another great thing is that this box isn't a subscription! It's £5 and your not tied down to any contract. A new box is release quarterly and it's entirely up to you whether you get it or not. 


As soon as I opened the box I was hit with that "perfume shop scent" which if I'm honest, I would love a perfume of! 



As for the six fragrances inside I can truthfully say I loved them all.  There was 5 woman's fragrance and one men's and I think the men's was my favourite!! It's exactly what every girl wants a guy to smell like! (For those of you stuck on what to get your boyfriend/husband for Christmas this year, go into a shop and give this one a sniff!!). 

My other favourite was Boss for her by Hugo Boss and I'm definitely going to treat myself to this!! And instead of £36.99 I only pay £26.99 with my £10 voucher (fabby!). 

I hope you all liked today's post and I would like to thank the Sparkle PR girls for letting me try this box and for your lovely letter! 

Katie 
Xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment