Friday, October 18, 2013

USA Box Swap!

Hey everyone!

A few months ago, Valerie from oohval.blogspot.com and I decided we would do a UK/USA box swap!  Today I'm going to show you everything in my box I received from Val. But firstly I would like to say a massive thank you to her for sending me such amazing things. She was exactly on point with everything! It was like she knew everything I wanted!! So thank you again Valerie! Now let's get into it. 


Starting of with the first thing I spotted in the box was these two Bath and Body Works candles!! Ah oh my gosh! I'm still excited by these two! The scents I got were "Pumpkin Apple" which is a lovely apple cinnamon scent and "Pumpkin Caramel Latte" which reminds me so much of butterscotch!  Both incredible amazing candles.  The throw of these are insane, I can understand why so many people rave about them because they truly are amazing. 


Next she amazingly got me ALL of the Electro Baby Lips.  These are so amazing!! My favourite is Berry Bomb and Oh Orange.  These are slightly less moisturising than the regular Baby Lips range but are much more colourful. 




Next was this beautiful Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore. It's so stunning and is insanely pigmented. A little goes a long way with this one.  It's such a beautiful blush and is lovely and warm for the autumn months. 


Val also got me this lovely Wet and Wild palette in Sweet as Candy. The eyelid shade broke slightly but it's okay because it's only a small corner.  These colours are so insanely pigmented it's beyond belief.  I'm pretty sure these are inexpensive in the US so I would recommend everyone in the US to try them! 




I also found in my box a stunning Physicians Formula blush in Natural Pearl.  It's a lovely glowing blush which gives a lovely highlight as well. 

Now for one of my favourites in the swap,  Covergirl's Lash Blast Fusion.  This mascara is amazing.  I'm literally addicted.  I've wore it every day non stop. It separates lashes and provides an equal amount of volume and length. 


I also received this Covergirl eyeshadow in shade 355.  It's a really nice colour for the crease and has a lovely shimmer to it. 



Another of my favourites, this Neutrogena healthy skins blends in Pure. This blush reminds me of Benefits Hervana with all the different shades swirled together to create on stunning natural shade.


Another lovely natural favourite from Neutrogena, the MoistureShine lip soother in shine 30.  This lipgloss has cooling hydragel which tingles slightly on the lips.  It's such a weird but wonderful sensation. 


I also got a lovely Wet and Wild lipstick in Taj Mauve-Hal.  It's a really nice mauve pink and is a lovely alternative to my usual bright pinks for the fall season. 

My final beauty product I have to show is the Covergirl lip perfection jumbo gloss balm in shade 2312.  It's such a gorgeous red and it's perfect for statement lips. 


Finally in my package was Sour Patch Kids!!! This bag is HUGE. Oh my god. I died when I seen this. I love Sour Patch Kids and I'm still working my way through this bad boy. 



Again I would like to say a massive thank you to Val for all the amazing USA goods!  

I hope you all enjoyed seeing what I received in my half of the swap. I know Val's in the progress of writing hers so make sure you keep checking her blog if you want to see what I got her. 

I hope you all enjoyed this post and I'll speak to you all soon! 

Katie 
Xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment