Sunday, October 27, 2013

Essie "Bahama Mama" Review

Hey everyone! 

Today I have a slightly different review for you all - a nail polish!  I don't think I've ever reviewed a nail polish before but here goes nothing. 



Bahama Mama by Essie is the perfect fall/winter shade.  The colour reminds me of rich winter berries.  There is also no denying that maroon colours are totally in this fall. 


This polish really only needs two coats at the most but it is possible to get away with only one coat (I just always think two coats looks better, regardless of polish).  This is definitely one of the most shiney Essie polishes I've ever come across.  I actually have been asked a few times if I have gel nails when I'm wearing this colour. 



I am a huge fan of Essie polishes but I usually tend to stick to blues and pinks, this shade was a jump out of my nail wardrobe but I'm so glad I bought it and it's one of my favourite polishes, ever. 

Let me know if you've ever tried this polish or what other Essie shades I should try out!

Katie
Xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment