Friday, October 11, 2013

MAC Cranberry Eyeshadow

Hey everyone! 

Today I have a review of one of my new favourite eyeshadows and the perfect fall colour.  Cranberry by MAC is an eyeshadow which is fairly blabbed about, especially in the colder months. 


My mum actually bought me this eyeshadow in duty free for me as a little present for me passing my driving test. 


The shadow is a frost finish and like most MAC shadows, very pigmented. (Just for any future reference, the only MAC finish in shadows I HATE is lustres. I have Pink Venus and it's just awful!!).  Cranberry can be described as a rich maroon colour with an iridescent sheen to it or as I like to put it - simply beautiful. 


The berry shade is always in during fall time so it's the perfect investment! The eyeshadow can be worked in to black to create a dramatic smokey eye or gentle blended with golds to create a light depth to your shadow look.  It's a very versatile colour.

Overall I really love this colour and I highly urge every single one of you to give it a try! Even pop into a MAC store to try it out if your not too sure if you'd like it. 

Thank you for reading and I'll speak to you all soon! 

Katie 
Xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment