Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tester Tuesday - DR Renaud Raspberry Soft Cream

Hey everyone! 

Today's tester Tuesday is all about Docteur Renaud Crème Douceur Framboise (or to me and you, Raspberry Soft Cream). 


This face cream is intensely hydrating.  The thick creamy formula of this product means that it is best applied at night.  The cream makes my skin feel so soft but slightly heavy and that's why I think it's better suited to night time use. 

Secondly, this SCENT.  Oh my gosh! It smells AMAZING. If there was one reason I would purchase this product again it would be the scent.  It smells like fresh raspberries mixed with sugar. 

This tester is a really great size at 30ml worth of product.  Would I buy it? Maybe, but purely for the scent. I don't tend to use face creams much if I'm honest but if your a person who likes to indulge in a good cream, give this a go. 

I feel like today's post is really short but I'm not really sure what else to say abou a cream.  It's creamy.  The end.  (Worst review ever).  But I'm just the type of person who thinks creams are creams and all basically do the same job, unlike makeup ect. 

I hope you liked today's post even if it is short and sweet. Let me know if you've tried this one and your opinion of it in the comments. 

Katie 
Xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment