Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pretty Little Liars - Hanna Marin Inspired

A Hey everyone! 

So a few weeks ago I asked on twitter if you guys would like to see a makeup, hair and outfit look for each of the PLL girls leading up to the Halloween Epsiode, and the majority of you said yes!  If you don't follow PLL (firstly, WHY NOT?) and secondly, it's perfectly okay because these looks are suitable for everyday wear!  I decided to start with Hanna played by Ashley Benson and here's what I came up with; 

Hair


As you can see from the pictures, Hanna typically has her hair in loose waves, even now as it's shorter.  I used my Andrew Barton 1" curlers that I bought from argos to curl my hair.  I took about 1 and a half inch pieces of my hair and curled them outwards for about 10-15 seconds.  And this was what it turned out like (ps, ignore my pjs haha); 


Makeup

For makeup, Hanna is pretty natural. Her most dramatic feature is her smokey eyeliner on her bottom lash line. 



Sticking to my regular foundation routine, for my eyes I decided to take MACs Shroom eyeshadow and sweep it all over my lid, and then blend Satin Taupe in my crease for slight definition. Then I took Maybellines Master Drama Eyeliner and smudged it slightly along the bottom lash line. Finally I took Benefits They're Real Mascara and applied it to my lashes.  For lips I took Revlons lip butter in sweet tart and applied it slightly and blended it out for a more natural finish. 


Outfit

Hanna is probably the most "girly" Liar out of the 4 girls. I decided to pair my maroon leggings from Matalan (£12) with a lovely cream blouse from New Look (£16.99). 



I decided to wear these cream wedge boots also from New Look (£24.99) to finish off the outfit.  I then added a few different bracelets and layered them for a unique look. 
 



I hope you all liked my Hanna Marin inspired look and let me know if your excited for the PLL Halloween episode!

Speak to you all soon!
Katie
Xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment