Monday, October 21, 2013

Skinetica*

Hey everyone!

When Skinetica approached me on twitter and asked my if I would like to try their product I said yes immediately!  I've heard so many good things about Skinetica I was thinking about buying a bottle anyway.  Firstly disclaimer, even though the people at Skinetica were kind enough to send me a bottle, all opinions remain my own. 


 


Skinetica is made up of only four ingredients (purified water, ethol alcohol, fragrance and quaternary ammonium chloride).  So it has no harsh chemicals which is always a bonus. It's is incredibly gentle on the skin which is perfect if you have sensitive skin and it has zero side effects. 
 
The liquid formula is probably the simplest skin care routine out there. Add a little bit to a cotton pad and sweep across the skin.  Another bonus of this product is how good it smells!  I personally think this smells amazing, like fresh lemons. 



After using this for a week I noticed a considerable difference in my skin. My skin looked clearer, less red and less breakouts.  This fits so easily into any skin care routine and takes literally 30 seconds to apply. 

Overall, I really loved this product!  I can honestly say that when I finish this product I will repurchase it!  I would encourage everyone with spot prone skin to look into this product and maybe even see if you can get your hands on a sample.  

I hope you enjoyed today's post and I'll speak to you all shortly. 

Katie 
Xox


0 comments:

Post a Comment