Friday, October 25, 2013

Winter Wishlist

Hey everyone!  

As we move from the warmth of autumn into the bitter coldness of winter, those cozier items begin to crop up on my wish list.  I thought I would share my Winter Wishlist with you all!

1. Tartan Scarf

I've been loving the tartan trend but I'm not brave enough to tackle anything more than a scarf.  I think tartan scarfs are such a cute and cozy accessory and look great in the winter months.  I've yet to find my "perfect" scarf but I've seen a couple I like, including this one from H&M for £4. 


2. Winter Candles 

Candles are pretty much an essential to me regardless of the time of year but I especially love candles in winter.  Candles completely set the mood when your stuck indoors on a snowy day tucked up in bed watching a movie.  There's one particular candle I have my eye on - Merry Marshmellow by Yankee Candle - and it smells delicious. 


3. Black Riding Boots 

I'm obsessed with riding boots and my tan ones are my babies (even if those baby's give me blistered 50% of the time).  I wanted a black pair last year and never got around to it but this year I will get a pair.  I have my eyes on this pair from New Look for £24.99. 
4. Topshop Lip Crayon 

I LOVE the look of this colour (Suspect)!! It seems like the perfect A/W shade! And I've yet to try any makeup from topshop!
 

5. Too Faced No Makeup Makeup Palette

For day to day wear I like to keep my makeup to the bare minimum (minus a rocking lipstick).  And as a red head, finding foundations is a task on its own.  This palette looks like it would help achieve a beyond natural skin look and I really want to try it. 

6. Tiffany's Elsa Peretti Color by the Yard Ring

My birthday falls within the Winter months and this year on the 21st December, I'm turning 18.  For my 18th birthday I would love to get a special piece of jewerlly I can keep forever, but also get a lot of wear from.  I've loved this ring from Tiffany's for years and I will be dropping subtle hints throughout the next few months.  My mum already said that I can get the ring but incase she forgets haha!

I hope you enjoyed reading this post today! Have a good day and I will speak to you all soon! 

Katie
Xox


0 comments:

Post a Comment