Sunday, November 3, 2013

Tester Tuesday; Givenchy Noir Couture Mascara

Hey everyone!

It's been a few weeks since my last tester Tuesday, and I'm sorry for that, but this week I'm back with a review Givenchy's Noir Couture Mascara.  This is the first thing I've ever tried from Givenchy and it's actually really good.  Givenchy is a brand I would probably never splurge to buy but trying this has made me reconsider. 


The wand of this mascara is really interesting! It's completely different to anything I own.  The mascara is said to have four main benefits; "Volume, Length, Curl and Care".  Would I agree with this?  Yes I probably would.  It's not the most volumising mascara, it's not the most lengthening mascara and it's not the most curling mascara but it's a nice balance of all three.  As for the care side, it seems really nice and light on the lashes so it won't weigh them down and break them.  It doesn't harden solid so your lashes snap.  I think it's a lovely mascara. 



This mascara retails for £22.50 which is a bit pricier than I would normally pay for a mascara but maybe with the help of some birthday/Christmas money, this could become part of my makeup collection. 

Have you ever tried this mascara? Let me know in the comments! 

Katie 
Xox





0 comments:

Post a Comment