Sunday, September 15, 2013

Dermalogica Clean Start Wash Off Review

Hey everyone! 

Today I'm going to be speaking about something I have loved for about a year now.  It's the dermalogica Wash Off cleanser. 



Dermalogica is a brand I first discovered when on a beauty therapy course. We used dermalogica products for facials, and my skin seemed to love it. So when I browsed online I discovered the Clean Start range, a range specifically developed for teen skin.  Maybe I should have started with this but I have very spot prone skin. I wouldn't say I have full blown acne but there isn't a time I remember being completely spot free. My skin is also quite oily in my t-zone. 

With that being said, whenever I use my wash off cleanser, my skin is noticeably better the next day.  And if I actually stick to using this (I am SUPER lazy when it comes to a skincare routine) my skin is so clear!! My redness calms down, I have considerably less spots and my t-zone is much less oily.  I have actually stuck this in my shower to encourage me to use it more often (any excuse to stay in the shower longer). 



I genuinely wish I wasn't as lazy as I am with skincare because this product is great.  It's obviously great because it makes me want to become a less lazy person.  I know it's a little pricier than a lot of "drugstore" skincare retailing at £14.30 but I think you get what you pay for. Because the formula is concentrated to mix it with water to lather it so it lasts such a long time. I've been using this for about 6 months and I'm still on my first bottle. 

I genuinely think this is such a great product and everyone struggling with teen skin should give this a go. I hope you all enjoyed this post and I will speak to you all on Tuesday for the first "tester Tuesday". 

Katie 
Xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment