Monday, September 23, 2013

Tester Tuesday - Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara

Hey everyone! 

Today is the second Tester Tuesday, and I have a makeup review for you guys.  It's the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara.  


This 4ml tester is perfect for the handbag or travel. I have used this tester before, but it has been my favourite mascara this past week.  It's nice and light and doesn't weigh my lashes down like some other mascaras.  

This mascara elongates my lashes without clumping them.  If you hate clumpy mascara then I urge to to try this one as it is far from clumpy.  I would also say it separates my lashes and coats them evenly. 


The wand is a typical brush rather than plastic wand. 


As you can see from the picture, I would definitely say this mascara is more suited if you want length rather than body.  I do really like this mascara for everyday wear. I would probably switch if I was wanting more dramatic lashes but for everyday, I love this mascara. 

I hope you liked this tester Tuesday review.  Let me know if you have ever tried this mascara before, and what you thought of it. 

Katie
Xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment