Sunday, September 1, 2013

Style Stealer: Miranda Kerr



Hey Everyone!

Today I have another Style Stealer post for you all and this week is the stunningly beautiful Miranda Kerr.  Miranda Kerr was requested by Tori and I understand why.  Her style is so fabulous and she even managed to scoop fourth place in Grazia's Best Dressed of 2012 which you can read more about here.  I've changed the format of these posts slightly to get to the point quicker, so let me know if you like it better this way or not!  I would also just like to highlight, the items I list are cheaper alternatives and not the exact pieces Miranda is wearing, if I find an exact piece I will list it.  So without further ado lets get in to the outfits.

Outfit One






















Jacket - Debenhams - £35
Top - Wallis - £20
Skirt - Miss Selfridge - £10
Shoes - F&F - £15
Bag - H&M - £29.99
Sunglasses - Nordstrom - £16.50

TOTAL OUTFIT COST - £126.49


Outfit Two







Top - Bank - £28
Jeans - So Jeans - £20
Bag - H&M - £29.99
Shoes - M&M Direct - £5.99
Sunglasses - Topshop - £16

TOTAL OUTFIT COST - £99.98



Outfit Three






Jacket - Forever 21 - £24.75
Blouse - House Of Fraser - £10
Skirt - New Look - £10
Bag (substitute) - Accessorize - £69.99
Hat - Miss Guided - £14.99

TOTAL OUTFIT COST - £129.73 



Outfit Four


Medium Italian Tote Jelly Bag with Leather Trim - Forzieri




Dress - House Of Fraser - £15
Belt - Macy's - £16
Bag - Forzieri - £37
Shoes - Very - £18
Sunglasses - Mango - £18

TOTAL OUTFIT COST - £104


I hope you all enjoyed this post and let me know which outfit was your favourite in the comments!  And remember to leave your suggestions for the next Style Stealers post! Thank you for reading!

Katie
xox





0 comments:

Post a Comment