Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tester Tuesday - Burberry Body Perfume Review

Hey everyone! 

Welcome to the first tester Tuesday! 

Today I'm going to be reviewing the Burberry Body perfume.  I got this 4.5ml tester in a glossybox but never really used it. 



The perfume is described as "a feminine and effortlessly sensual fragrance with an eclectic combination of refined ingredients."  

Top Notes;
fresh green absinthe
•illuminating elegant peach 
•refined freesia

Heart Notes;
natural rose 
•iris  
•warm tones of sandalwood 

Base Notes;
Woody cashmeran
•creamy vanilla
•sensual amber 
•musk 



Okay now your all probably thinking "shut up with the perfume jargon, what does it actually smell like?!" 

(PS, I don't blame you, when people describe perfumes half the time it sounds like a load of rubbish to me!!)

(PSS, I am the worst at describing scents so I do apologise for the following text)

When I smell this perfume I definitely smell rose, but not fresh roses, like warm roses.  This scent reminds me of my grandmother, not in a bad way but simply because it's a warm, feminine scent. The musk scent is also very strong to me, but I think that just adds to the warmth of this perfume.  

Funnily enough I started this post with the intention of telling you all that I wasn't really keen on this scent and it wasn't really for me.  Now I'm going to tell you all that the more I smell it, the more I like it.  It's a perfect fall/winter scent in my opinion because its so warm and cozy while remaining feminine.  When I smell this (and I know this is weird but I'm telling you anyway) I think of curling up next to a fire watching a movie wrapped in blankets. 

I hope you all enjoyed this review, I've actually really liked writing this one because I've completely changed my opinion on this perfume. I kind of love it now.  Let me know if you've ever tried this perfume in the comments! 

Katie
Xox


0 comments:

Post a Comment