Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fall-ish Polish

Hey everyone!

With fall fast approaching, I thought I would share my five favourite fall polishes with you all.  



My first polish is one I have been waiting all year to use.  I got this polish in my glossybox at around February time and I just felt it was such an autumn shade that it was almost inappropriate to wear any other season.  The shade is "elegant" by Seshe, a brand which I had never tried before.  It's a lovely burnt orange share with gold shine.  It applies nicely to the nails but chips easily without a top coat to seal it in. 



Next is a cult favourite of mine, regardless of season.  Essie " eternal optimist" is a perfect pink-nude.  It's such a warm, cozy colour, it's perfect for the fall time.  As always, the Essie polishes apply with ease and could do with just one coat. 
 

Another favourite of mine for fall is Avon's Vixen.  Vixen is a deep burgundy red with a purple tone to it.  I think it's such a gorgeous shade for the colder months.  The polish applies nicely with the need for two coats minimum. 


In addition to these, Nail Inc's "St. James" makes the perfect fall red.  The red is bright yet dark enough for the fall months.  It applies with ease and needs two coats for a good finish. 



Finally, another Avon polish makes an appearance in my list in the form of "Dynamo".  This glitter polish is a deep burgundy-wine with silver and purple glitter. To get the best finish, three coats works best. 


I hope you all enjoyed this post and let me know in the comments your favourite fall polishes!  Thank you for reading!



Katie 
Xox
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment