Saturday, September 7, 2013

Weekly Catch Up

Hey everyone!

I'm SO sorry I haven't blogged much this week!! I've literally been so busy I just haven't had the chance. 

I thought I would catch you all up on everything I've done this week just as a quick round up and so you know I'm not just ignoring my blogging commitments. 

I started college this week!!  College came round so fast and I could barely believe it when I was getting ready for my first day.  I'm studying Business at college and it looks like I'm going to have a busy few years! Although it seems like a lot of work, I'm really looking forward to it! 



As well as starting college I started a new job this week!  I recently got a new job at B&Q in pricing so I'm going to be kept busy at work as well.  I was just looking for a job that I found more challenging, and my new role seems to be exactly that.  It seems quite difficult but hopefully I will get used to it. 


As well all of these changes happening, sadly I will be loosing a few friends.  A few of my best friends are moving away to university, some even over the other side of Scotland.  So I have been trying to squeeze in every last minute I will have with them until they come home at Christmas! 


I hope you can all forgive me for barely blogging this week.  Normal blogging should resume soon!! 

Thank you for baring with me,
Katie
Xox 


0 comments:

Post a Comment