Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Little Black Sample Box

Hey everyone! 

Over the past months I have accumulated more testers than any person should ever need.  I decided to put them all in a box under my vanity in hope I will start using them.  Every week I plan on having a review of one of the products in my box for you all.  This will range from perfume to skincare to body care to makeup to pretty much anything.

 

I strongly believe in the use of testers as it gives you an actual idea of whether you like a product or not, before your purchase a big tub of it that could put you out of pocket. 


I plan on trailing each product until its finished (or 1 week for the larger testers) to give you all a true, honest impression! These posts should be going up every Tuesday and should henceforth be known as "Tester Tuesday" (how inventive Katie). 

I hope you are all as excited as I am. Reviews are some of my favourite posts to write and read so it should be bundles of fun! 

Katie
Xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment