Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Budget Party Outfit

Hey Everyone!

I recently had one of my friends birthdays coming up and she was having a house party.  As I scanned my wardrobe I could see absolutely nothing I wanted to wear.  I was in a slight predicament as it was a week or two from pay day and I was pretty much broke.  And so the bargain hunt began...

I started searching eBay, ASOS marketplace, and different types of online stores.  Just as I was about to give up I came across Missguided's Sweet Deal Range.  I fell in love with this dress, and to my disbelief it was only £6.99.  £6.99 for a dress??  I went ahead and ordered it along with this belt.  


 

















I love this dress.  I adore the simplicity of it but paired with the belt it becomes slightly edgy.  I must note that it is slightly see through because the material is so thin, but I wore a black yoga shorts underneath and a bandeau on top!



As for my shoes,  they were a bargain as well.  I got them on Secret Sales which is a website that sells designer clothing, shoes, cosmetics and homeware at a discounted price.  I got these shoes around May time so I don't think they are on Secret Sales any more.  The brand is BullBoxer if any of you want to try and find them.


My belt, like I said, was also from Missguided and I love it.  Its a black belt with studs all around.  I know for sure I'm going to get so much ware out of this. 

















Let me know if you like this outfit and if you would like more fashion posts on my blog.  Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post!


0 comments:

Post a Comment