Thursday, August 15, 2013

Style Stealer: Kendall Jenner


Hey everyone!

I recently decided it might be cool to start a Style Stealer Series. Basically I will be picking a different celebrity each week and finding cheaper, alternative clothing similar to ones they have worn before. It gives you guys the opportunity to "steal" their style. If you have any particular celebs you would like me to feature, just leave your suggestions in the comments below! 

I decided to start with someone that is a fashion icon of mine. I would love to go into her wardrobe and have a good nose around!  Kendall Jenner always looks so cool and classy, even when she's just popping out to the shops.

Outfit 1





The top I found (here) is pretty similar to the one Kendall is wearing.  The soft V-Neck is a perfect look for a simple everyday outfit.  I also managed to find these bright sky blue jeggings which look almost identical to the pair Kendall is wearing.  Finding similar shoes was probably the most difficult part of this outfit, but I managed to find these.  The total cost of this outfit is £62.50.



Outfit 2



Plain Sleeveless Top with Crossover V-Neckline



In this picture its kind of difficult to see what top she is wearing.  However I noticed that there is crossover detailing at the neckline.  I found a similar top here which is super cheap!  I also found a pair of black leather leggings -link- (which are pretty popular at the moment so if you aren't keen on this pair, you shouldn't struggle to find another).  I found a bright red clutch here which adds a pop of colour into this Kendall outfit.  I also found shoes that are pretty much exactly the same but probably £1000 cheaper (link here).  The total cost for this outfit is £52.59.


Outfit 3




I am so happy with my find on this skirt!! It is the exact same print and pattern!!!  Find it here! And at £22 you can steal Kendall's style for a fraction of the price!  The top I found is also pretty similar but not exact but still paired with this black bandeau, creates the perfect Jenner inspired look.  These shoes completely tie the whole look together and look fabulous with the print skirt.  The total cost of this outfit is £73.99


Outfit 4


Ruched detail strapless dress

I found this little black dress at Mango and the shoes at Miss Guided.  I then found this gorgeous gold drop necklace.  Finally I found this stunning gold box clutch to tie everything together.  I love this outfit and I think it's so simply elegant.  The total cost of this outfit is £96.98.


I hope you enjoyed the first of my style stealers series!  Remember to leave any requests in the comments below!

Katie 
xox 

0 comments:

Post a Comment