Sunday, August 18, 2013

Embrace Your Inner Nerd: 8 Nerdy Facts About Me

Hey everyone!

I seen a post done by the lovely Joelle from www.febgirl.co.uk (sorry if the link doesn't work, mobile blogging again!) and I really loved it.  I thought it was so unique, funny and completely different to anything I've read before.  We all have an inner nerd and this post allows us to embrace our geeky side! 

1. I am a HUGE Star Wars fan.  I only watched the films for the first time at the start of the year but since then I have probably watched one of the movies a week (no joke).  Star Wars Sundays on ITV 2 totally didn't help the growing addiction.  I think they are such awesome movies and everyone has to see them if you haven't already! 

2. I'm a pretty big gamer. I adore the Sims and will spend countless hours on my laptop designing and creating characters and their lives.  I have my eye on a PS3 right now.  A couple of friends and I recently got together and played Black Ops 2 on the PS3 and it was such a blast!! I really want my own and I'm considering asking for one for Christmas! 

3. I have a bunch of cool rocks that I like to keep.  My dad actually works at a quarry so if he finds a cool looking rock he usually brings it home and gives it to me.  And that's how that all started.  Some have different colours and crystals locked in them.




4. I'm a huge tv show junkie. I get so involved with characters and I could literally watch my favourites 24/7. I don't thin there has been a day this year that I haven't watched How I Met Your Mother.  I am completely obsessed. Ps, am I the only person who doesn't like the mother?  She wasn't what I expected at all!!! Back to the point though, in the words of Nick Miller from New Girl (Jake Johnson) "it's perfectly fine to watch tv all day". 

5. I like my time alone. I don't know if this counts as a nerdy fact but I'm perfectly happy being alone.  Although I love company, I do need time by myself each day otherwise I get pretty irritated with whoever I'm with (even if I love them with all my heart). 

6. I am a disney mug hoarder. I have far to many for my own good but they are all so darn cute.  Currently, I am drinking a lemsip out of an adorable Nemo mug (stupid cold, cute as heck Nemo). 



7. I adore country music. Bruce Springsteen brings it. I would love to go to one of his concerts and just jam it out! 

8. Again I don't know if this really counts as a nerdy fact but I'm struggling. I have glasses because I'm blind as a bat when it comes to long distance. I also had braces for almost 4 years. Thank god I didn't have both at the same time because I didn't suit either of them. 

Thank you for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it and if you have, feel free to give this tag a try! 

Katie 
Xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment