Sunday, August 11, 2013

New vanity!!

Hey everyone! 

If you follow me on twitter, you probably know that I recently purchased the Micke desk from Ikea.  I have wanted a desk/vanity for so long you don't even understand.  To finally have it built is just fabulous.  I'm sitting staring at it in awe just now.  

My dad done such a good job building it for me, god knows how it would of turned out if I had to do it on my own.  Here's a little work in progress shot haha! 


I'm still waiting for drawer organisers to arrive and I'm still trying to work out where everything should be.  I'm also getting a wall mount for my TV so it's to of my way.  As soon as I get everything organised I will be sure to give you all a proper tour of my new set up.  I plan on storing all my makeup in either the drawers or in my acrylic storage sets.  I hope to have everything organised pretty soon because I'm so excited about everything.

Let me know if you want to see a proper tour/ makeup storage/ makeup collection post in the comments! 

Thank you for reading and I will speak to you all soon!! 


Katie 
Xox 

0 comments:

Post a Comment