Thursday, August 22, 2013

Guest post by Charlotte

Hey Everyone! 

Today I have a little treat for you all, a guest post from the lovely Charlotte.  Charlotte has kindly helped me out by writing a guest post for me as I'm really struggling with posts as my laptop broke. I just want to say a quick thanks to Charlotte and thank you to you all for bearing with me! So without further ado, I will let Charlotte take over...


Hello ma'lovelys, I'm Charlotte from 
The gorgeous Katie has allowed me to write this little post for all you wonderful followers of hers.

This post is a recipe for a delicious chocolate cheesecake.



Firstly you will need to crush up some chocolate biscuits. BASH em, CRUSH em! Basically just make sure the biscuits are crumbled into tiny pieces.



Then melt some butter, either on the hob or just shove it in the microwave. 



Add the melted butter to the crumbled biscuits and stir. You will then need to put the mixture into a tin and flatten it down. Put this in the fridge to cool.



Next you will need two mixing bowls. One for the cream the other for the mascarpone. Pour the cream into a bowl and then whisk until thick. Don't over whisk it. Then put the mascarpone into the other bowl and stir it gently until soft.




Then melt some chocolate. Again either on the hob or in microwave.





Mix 3/4 of the melted chocolate into the cream and then stir in the mascarpone in a figure of eight. 


Pour the chocolate, cream and mascarpone mix on top of the biscuit base. 



Put it back in the fridge to chill for at least two hours.


Then when ready to serve, pour the remaining chocolate over the cheesecake in a swirly pattern (or messy in my case).




I hope you enjoyed this recipe, let me know if you try it out. 
I would like to say a big thank you to Katie for letting me write a post on her lovely blog.

Feel free to check out my blog and if you want to chat im on twitter.


My blog 

Bloglovin

Twitter


Love Charlotte xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment