Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Simple Soothing Eye Balm Review

Hey everyone!

Recently I purchased Simple's Kind to Eyes Soothing Eye Balm.  I'm a big fan of Simple and their skincare products and their face wipes are an essential of mine. When I was looking around for an eye cream I immediately thought of Simple. Because the eye area is such an extra sensitive part of our body's it's important we look after it correctly. 

I have pretty wrinkly eyes for a 17 year old (stupid genetics). So eye cream for me is essential as I don't want to have super wrinkly eyes when I'm older.  My eyes also get pretty tired and irritated at the end of the day. So with that being said, lets get into the actual review. 

As soon as this is applied to the eye area it feels so cool and refreshing.  I love applying this first thing in the morning because it just wakes up my eyes completely.  It is definitely soothing as it claims.  The consistency is really light and a little goes a long way.  A little dot goes all the way underneath my eye and right across my lid and brow bone.  It reduces puffiness around my eyes and really helps soothe my tired eyes. 

I really enjoy using this and I look forward to when I get to apply it which just shows how much I like this.  If you suffer from tired eyes this would be a perfect product for you!  I really like it and I think a lot of people would!!  It was really inexpensive at around £4. 



I hope you have enjoyed this post today and thank you for reading!  Do you have any tips for tired/wrinkly eyes?  Let me know in the comments. 

Katie 
Xox 


0 comments:

Post a Comment