Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Lipstick Tag

Hey Everyone!

Unfortunately my laptop has completely broken so I have no clue what I'm going to do about blogging as I'm writing this part from my phone today! I had written this post the other day and was waiting to add pictures before I posted it today.  But because my laptop broke I only have a couple of photos I added before!  I'm hoping to get my laptop fixed soon but until then blogging may be slow!  Again I'm sorry but here's the post I had written!

Recently the lovely Mia from Mia Alice in Wonderland tagged me to do the lipstick tag.  I had actually never heard of it before but as a massive lipstick enthusiast, I was immediately intrigued.  Basically its a bunch of questions about your lippys, what's not to love?

How many lipsticks do you own?

I own 42 lipsticks...is that normal?  I wouldn't even say I have a lot.

What was your first ever lipstick?

My first ever lipstick was Carnation from Avon and I still love it!  I don't think I could of picked a better first lipstick.  It was affordable, the perfect pop of colour without being scary and had a lovely finish.

What is your most worn lipstick?

Ooh this is tough.  I would say my most worn lipstick is MAC Lovelorn.  Its such a pretty everyday shade and gives a nice colour without being OTT.  It feels really soft and light on the lips as well which is a bonus.



What is your favourite brand for lipstick?

I do love my MAC lippies but they're starting to creep up in price more and more each time I look at the website.  For 'drugstore' brands I love Revlon lipsticks, they give really nice pigmentation and have a really lovely formula.

What is your favourite finish?

I love MAC Creamsheens, I love how light they feel on the lips but they still give such a great colour.  So I suppose I like lipsticks with a bit of a gloss finish and shine with great pigmentation.

What is the last lip product your bought?

Maybelline's Baby Lips.  They recently came out in the UK and I just had to get them.

How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?

I'm actually really good with not overloading my bad with make up.  I only have a Baby Lips in my bag right now (peach kiss).  So only one.

What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip?

MAC's RiRi Woo.  Do I need to say more?  Its such a perfect red.  Because of my skin tone, I mostly suit blue-pinks, and RiRi Woo has blue undertones which makes it even more perfect for me.

How do you store your lipsticks?

I keep my lipsticks in the slightly overused but ever so classy acrylic storage containers.  I'm currently in the process of getting a new desk/vanity (which I will share with you all when I get it) and I'm so excited to have all of my lipsticks sitting pretty in the raked acrylic storage that I bought from eBay.



What lip products are you currently lusting over?

I am DYING to try one of the YSL Rouge Volupte Lipsticks.  They look so pretty and classy and all the shades are perfect.  However, I don't know if I can bare spending £24 on a lipstick...

Thank you all so much for reading this post!  I will keep you up to date on the whole laptop situation!

Katie
X

0 comments:

Post a Comment