Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Black Tied Jewellery

Hey Everyone!

Recently I stumbled across Black Tied Jewellery and I instantly fell in love.  The style was so up my street.  If I could design a jewellery line, it would be pretty similar to Black Tied.  As soon as I went on the site, I wanted to own everything!! So as expected, I placed an order.

The first thing that was added to my basket was the Silver Infinity Necklace .  I had been looking for an infinity necklace for so long but never came across one that I truly loved.  I really loved this one so so much.  However in all respect to myself, I have held back on keeping it and I am planning on giving it to on of my best friends for her 18th birthday because I know she will love it just as much as I do.  I think I may place another order and get one of these for myself because they are so simplistic and beautiful.




The next thing I ordered was also something I had been looking for for a long time.  Above the knuckle rings!!  I purchased the Sterling Silver Rings.  I love the look of above the knuckle rings.  Honestly, I have not taken these off since they came in the mail because I just love the way they look.  I think they are so different and nobody I know wears above the knuckle rings so I love the uniqueness of them.  Again they are so simplistic but look stunning.




The last thing I got from Black Tied was the Antiqued Gold Starfish Ring.  If you have seen Aquamarine, then you'll know what I'm talking about when I say this, but it reminds me of the cute little starfish that they wear as earrings during the movie.  The way the ring 'clings' to your finger just looks adorable.  I think this is perfect for summer and I'll definitely be wearing it every time I hit the beach.  This ring can also be doubled up as it can be worn regularly on the pinky or as an above the knuckle ring on any other finger.  I personally prefer it as a regular ring but I think it's cute either way.



Overall, I was really impressed with every item I received from Black Tied and there is no doubt in my mind that I will be ordering from them again.  I feel like above the knuckle rings have become my new obsession and I'm desperate for an infinity necklace of my own.

I hope you all enjoyed this post!  Have you guys ever purchased from Black Tied?  What do you recommend buying next?




0 comments:

Post a Comment