Thursday, July 4, 2013

John Freida Frizz-Ease Miraculous Masque Review

Hey Everyone!

Okay, so I'm guilty.  I love styling my hair and 99% of the time it involves heat.  Heat really doesn't do your hair any favours, especially when your hair is thin and overall pretty weak like mine.  I'm big on trying to treat my hair with indulgent products to repair my hair from any heat damage.  Heat protection, deep conditioners and intensive masques are constantly on trial with me.  So when I seen a sachet of John Freida's Frizz-Ease Miraculous Recovery Intensive Masque in Tesco for 66p, I thought I would give it a try!  If you already use this or want to give it a go, the full size tub is also on offer in Tesco for £4 instead of £6. 




First things first, for a sachet, there is actually a lot of product in this little packet.  It has lasted me 2 uses but could last for 3 if your hair is shorter than my own.  

The products formula is quite thick, rich cream.  It reminded me of thick moisturisers, kind of like a body butter for the hair.  It contains Milk Protein, Avocado Oil and Vitamin E.  You just apply it like a regular conditioner, focusing particularly on the ends of your hair.  I then left it on my hair for about 5 minutes.

After I rinsed and dried my hair I did notice that my hair was noticeably softer.  It felt silky and glided through my hands without any tangles being found.  I also noticed that this helped reduce flyaways in my hair, which I've actually been struggling a lot with recently.  

I think I'm going to pick up the full size pot and trial it for a little longer.

But as for the sachet, I did notice a difference with the softness in my hair and I really enjoyed using this product.  It felt really luxurious in my hair and made my hair feel really light and weightless.  I also think, even from the photo below, that you can notice an extra shine to my hair. 


Have you tried this hair masque?  And what are your other favourite hair masques for weak hair?  Let me know and I'll take a look!

Until next time!


0 comments:

Post a Comment