Thursday, July 25, 2013

Liebster Award Tag



Hey Everyone!

So today I have a post I really should have done a long time ago, but for some reason I never got around to it.  I am incredibly grateful for the fact I have been nominated for this award several times and I know for sure I haven't included everyone who has tagged me and for that I apologise.  I wish I had taken a list when people nominated me but I never expected so many of you to actually nominate me.  I asked everyone on twitter to remind me who nominated me and a few got back to me.  So a massive thank you to VickieShannonAbi and Amber.

If you have never heard of the Liebster Award before its basically a little recognition for blogs with under 200 followers.  As for the tag part of it, you answer the 11 questions by the person(s) who have tagged you and then create 11 new questions and tag 11 people to answer your questions (how many times can I say 11 and questions in one sentence?!) 



Instead of boring you all with 44 questions about myself I'm going to take a few questions from each tag mentioned above.  So without further ado, lets get stuck into the questions!

1. If you could have access to a celebrities make up and wardrobe, who's would it be and why?

Oh this one is hard!! I'm stuck between Vanessa Hudgens and Kendall Jenner, but I think I would have to go with Kendall.  I love her style and would happily steal the contents of it.  Her make up always seems naturally flawless and is similar what I wear on a day-to-day basis.  

2. Fake tan or Au Natural?

Natural 100%.  Because of my hair colour, fake tan just doesn't suit me at all and I look like a massive carrot.  Anyway I quite like being pale in an era of tanning, it makes you stand out a little bit.

3. Would you ever consider starting a YouTube channel?

I have a YouTube channel but I've never posted anything.  I would consider doing videos but I am far too camera shy right now and would be petrified of judgy people...

4. What fashion trends do you love but would never wear?

- Double denim!  I love it but its far too risky and is super easy to get wrong.  I've seen people get it so wrong before and would hate to be part of that category. 

5. Have you ever met anyone through blogging that you'd really love to meet?

- I have 'met' (online) so many people that I would love to meet in person.  Every single person I have had a conversation with seems so lovely.   If we could all have a meet up together it would just be perfect!

6.  What is your favourite season of the year?

- This is another toughy.  I think I would have to go with Autumn.  I love everything about Autumn, from the fashion to the falling of the leaves.  All the best nights with friends happen in Autumn too, Bonfire night, Halloween, its perfect.

7.  Where is the nicest place you have ever been?

- I've only ever been away to a few places but the nicest in my opinion is Gran Canaria.  It was so beautiful.  I've been there 3 times and it was so lovely each time.

8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

- Honestly I have no idea.  In 5 years I will be 22 turning 23 which is pretty scary.  Hopefully I will have finished my BA Honours Degree in Business and settling down into a career.  Hopefully living in my own place with a handsome fella and hopefully happy.

9. Which fashion designer, dead or alive, would you like to have dinner with and why?

- Coco Chanel.  Do I even need to justify this?

10.  What is your signature scent?

- Hollister Sprays, no particular one because I mix them up so much.  But any time I spray it my friends are like "hollister?" and look at me haha!

11. Describe yourself in three words. 

- Organised, energetic, fabulous.

My questions

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What's your favourite restaurant?
3. If you could own every make up product from one brand, which brand would you choose?
4. What kind of phone do you have?
5. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
6. Starbucks or Costa?
7. If you could meet one blogger who would you choose?
8. What is your favourite T.V show?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
10. If you could only wear one pair of shoes for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
11. What is your dream job?

I Tag...








0 comments:

Post a Comment