Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Best Deals Of The Summer

Hey Everyone!

I recently noticed that there is a lot of sales, deals and discounts going on right now.  I thought I would check some of them out for you to see if there are any good.  I don't know about you guys but usually when there's sales on, I feel like its all the stuff people didn't want, in sizes nobody wanted.  BUT, on the rare occasion, sales can be amazing and have loads of stuff that is still in trend, is fabulous and is in the sizes you need.  A lot of the sales I'm talking about, I have purchased from.  But I have been pretty bad and purchased quite a few things recently so I'm going to wait for them all to come in from online and do a big haul post for you guys! Lets hit the sales!

New Look

Okay, so if you don't already know, New Look are having a massive sale.  No idea why, but the vast majority of the stuff in the sale is summer clothes.  Usually stores wait until the end of summer before starting the sale.  I'm not complaining though, it just means your getting summer clothes at a great discount!  I went down to my local New Look and picked up a couple of really great deals that will feature in the haul post.  I would 100% recommend checking out the New Look Sale.

Cath Kidston

The Cath Kidston Sale is one I really love.  I adore Cath Kidston.  Everything to the prints to the actual products are just adorable.  They also have some really good deals going on, especially on phone cases and stationary.  Its a perfect time to buy stationary for the new school year because a lot of it is on discount.  I also picked up a phone case which I literally fell in love with because it is so adorable.

River Island

River Island is not really a store I shop in a lot, but when I seen the online sale, there was so many things I loved.  I resisted buying anything but I definitely think that it is worth checking out.  Again, most of the sale features summer clothes, which is great because you'll get summer clothes at a better price.

Topshop

Also, Topshop are having a sale.  I don't feel like the Topshop sale is as great as some of the ones I have already mentioned but there was a few hidden gems.  A difficulty I usually find with Topshop sales is a lack of correct sizes, but I suppose its because the Topshop sales are so popular.  Its worth a look if you've got some spare time to rummage through the featured clothes.

Urban Outfitters 

I love Urban Outfitters sales.  There is always something I see that I immediately want.  Sometimes things can still be quite expensive even though its in the sale, but again some gems can be found at great prices.  If Urban Outfitters is your type of store, you'll definitely love the sales.  Urban Outfitters seem to always have some form of sale on, so there's always extra opportunities.


If your a sale shopper like me, you should 100% check some of these out.  Is there any other amazing sales happening that I've missed??  Let me know in the comments!




0 comments:

Post a Comment