Tuesday, July 2, 2013

June Favourites

Hey Everyone!

The month of June was a take off for my little blog.  I went from around 200 views in a month to 2,000, and I'm determined to keep it going.  I gathered a little bundle of my favourites for this month (some beauty and some non-beauty) and I am about to share them with you all.

Beauty Favourites

My first June favourite is a Revlon Lip Butter.  It's a fairly new shade to my local boots collection and its shade 027, Juicy Papaya.  I adore this shade.  Its the perfect summer colour.  It's a pinky-coral (a subtle coral you could say...).  I love the feel of lip butters as they're not too heavy for hot days and the really soothe lips while adding a nice sheer colour.  I 100% recommend this to everyone.




The next favourite of mine would be Bourjois blush in Rose Mandarin.  I think this blush and Juicy Papaya go together perfectly and they have been my go to duo this month.  It is also a orangey toned shade with a pink undertone.  Its really pigmented but needs some blending out to achieve a truly beautiful look.




I've also been loving my MAC Pearlmatte Face Powder in In For A Treat.  When I first got this product I was quite disappointed that it wasn't as visible as I had hoped.  But as I used it more, I realised the true potential of this factor.  It made the product look so much more natural and the 'glow' it creates doesn't look applied at all.  It looks so beautiful and this product has really grown on me throughout the month of June.  I've said this before that I don't feel pictures from my camera don't really justify it, but if you want to see a swatch, there are some beautiful ones on google. 




Another favourite of mine for the month of June has been Aussie Luscious Long Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave In Conditioner.  First things first, these all smell incredible.  All Aussie Products do.  I tried the Luscious Long set where they were on offer in Tesco for 3 for 2.  I really do love them and they make my hair so soft and silky.  I also think its helped reduce fly-aways.  And just back to the smell.  Lush.


Non Beauty Favourites

I only have 2 non beauty favourites.  The first one is a candle and it is the Yankee Candle in Summer Scoop.   This candle smells divine.  It literally smells like strawberry ice cream.  I could just eat this!!  One thing I love about Yankee candles is that you barely even need to burn them to get the scent floating around your room. 



My second non beauty favourite is a food I just can not stop eating.  Magic Stars.  Come on guys, you know you love them too.  Some people may think these are for 'children', but they are truly the most fabulous chocolates ever.  It all started when a vending machine gave me two packets instead of one...



So that's it for this months favourites!  I hope you enjoyed reading this post and let me know if you want to see more monthly favourites!  Leave me a comment telling me all about your favourites for the month of June. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment