Sunday, July 21, 2013

Summer Sundays #4 (Summer Bucket List)

Hey Guys!

So if you guys didn't know Money Supermarket are currently holding a competition for bloggers, all you have to do is create one budget and one extravagant bucket list!  I'll link all of the details here and you can read all about it if you want to!  I also thought this would make a great post so you can all see what I'm wishing for.

Budget




  1. The first thing on my budget list would be the HIMYM complete boxset! It is my favourite TV show and I have the first three series on my phone.  I would adore the box set just so I can sit and run through the complete story whenever I wanted.
  2. Next would be Hollister Body Mists.  I have 4 of these already but they are all pretty close to finishing.  I would repurchase these again and again because I love them so so much.
  3. I would also love to get a dressing table for my room!  I have been eyeing up the Micke desk from Ikea...
  4. Baby lips!! If you are unaware Baby Lips are finally coming to the UK (about time Maybelline!) I already have 2 that I got from a friend who went to New York but I want to collect them all!!!!
  5. A beanie.  And not just any beanie.  A mean girls quote beanie.  I either want the one shown above or the 'Fetch' one!  They're hilarious and adorable!


Extravagant



I actually have less on my extravagant list than I had expected.  At this particular moment in time there is only about 4 things I would really love.


  1. I would 100% LOVE to go to LA.  It is on my genuine bucket list.  I want to do the full blown cringy tourist thing.  Everything from the Hollywood Sign, to Rodeo Drive shopping, to learning to surf on the Californian shores.
  2. A CAR! Ideally a Fiat 500 convertible.  I know there is so many going around now but I have seriously wanted one since day 1 and I just think they are so adorable.  I would either get the baby blue or the white. 
  3. A Canon T3i.  Or a similar fancy camera.  I really want a high quality camera so I can take better photos than iPhone photos for you all!  I would also consider youtube videos if I got a high quality camera...
  4. WILDFOX WILDFOX WILDFOX.  I adore Wildfox.  SO much.  I would love a little shopping spree at one of their stores or even online!  I own one Wildfox shirt and it is the comfiest thing I have ever owned and I adore it.

I hope you all enjoyed seeing what I'm currently wishing for this summertime! Let me know what's on your bucket list in the comments below!

I TAG:  Freya from Beauty and the Button
             Rachel from Spaceboundblogs
             Megan from Scottishxtea 

0 comments:

Post a Comment